Our Current COVID protocols are as follows:
As a small business providing therapeutic massage and bodywork, our top priority has always been the wellbeing of our community. In order to keep our clients and therapists healthy and safe, we have the following procedures in place:
• Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance to our practice and in the massage room
• Reciprocal Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required
• There is a 15-30 minute block of time between each appointment to allow for a thorough cleaning of our treatment room after each session
• The treatment room is equipped with a HEPA air purifier, UV light, and air conditioner
• All clients must complete a COVID screening to ensure it is safe for them to receive a massage or bodywork
• Staff and clients must wear a mask at all times while in the office. The use of a face mask is optional when the client is face down in the face rest.