NORTHAMPTON – On August 9th, 2021, the Northampton Board of Health voted unanimously to institute a mask order that requires the wearing of a mask in public indoor spaces. The Order requires all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, to wear a face covering when indoors in public settings, with limited exceptions, starting at 12:01 a.m. on Wednesday, August 11, 2021.
Our Current COVID protocols are as follows:
As a small business providing therapeutic massage and bodywork, our top priority has always been the wellbeing of our community. In order to keep our clients and therapists healthy and safe, we have the following procedures in place:
• Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance to our practice and in the massage room
• Reciprocal Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required
• There is a 15-30 minute block of time between each appointment to allow for a thorough cleaning of our treatment room after each session
• The treatment room is equipped with a HEPA air purifier, UV light, and air conditioner
• Each clients temperature and blood oxygen saturation level is checked with a pulse oximeter
• A contact tracing log book is kept for the health and safety of each client for health authority inspection as well as client’s safety.
• All clients must complete a COVID screening to ensure it is safe for them to receive a massage or bodywork
• Clients and staff must wear masks at all times while in our space (if you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you)